The INFINITY3-1 camera from Lumenera is built for use in a broad range of scientific applications. Cooled models are perfect in low-light conditions and where high dynamic range is needed.
These cameras feature 1392 x 1040 resolution and on-board processing, and they deliver exceptional image quality and value for industrial and scientific imaging applications. Live streaming video and uncompressed images in still-image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface.
Software and hardware based synchronization trigger is available as an option. On-board memory is available for frame buffering. The INFINITY3-1 is available in monochrome or color, as well as OEM form factors, such as board-level and custom enclosures.
The INFINITY3-1 comprises of INFINITY ANALYZE software for image processing, advanced camera control, annotation and measuring, and INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which comprises of all of the standard features required for controlling the user’s INFINITY camera and capturing images. Both monochrome and color product models are available.
An experienced team of software developers and application engineers are available to support the entire range of Lumenera products. The company understands the user’s imaging needs and will assist users with their integration and development.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- High-speed USB 2.0 (480 Mbits/sec) interface to easily install in any computer
- Cooled feature helps to reduce thermal noise during low light fluorescent imaging
- Low noise progressive scan 1.4 MP CCD image sensor
- Crisp color quality for the most challenging phase contrast, brightfield, and fluorescent applications, such as FISH, FRET, GFP, NIR, geology and life science
- 15 fps at full 1392 x 1040 resolution