Ondax’s XLF-CLM and XLF-C are benchtop systems that offer an optional vial/cuvette sample holder for fast and easy measurements.
A standard cage mounting plate centered on the collimated output beam is also offered to enable easy integration into a tailor-made system or tailor-made collection optics.
The XLF-CLM has a SureLock™ 785 nm, 850 nm, 976 nm or 1064 nm laser source, notch filters, and circular polarization (optional).
The XLF-C offers gas laser excitation wavelengths and a fiber-coupled input for DPSS.
The THz-Raman® series platforms are highly compact and easy to connect by means of fiber to nearly any spectrometer or Raman system. Ondax’s patented SureBlock™ ultra-narrow-band Volume Holographic Grating (VHG) filters accurately obstruct only the Rayleigh excitation with >OD8 attenuation, thus enabling simultaneous capture of Stokes and anti-Stokes signals.
A high-power, wavelength-stabilized, ASE-free single-frequency laser source is accurately coupled to the filters to ensure maximum throughput and exceptional attenuation of the excitation source.
The "Second Fingerprint" of Raman
Ondax’s patented THz-Raman® Spectroscopy Systems enable extending of the range of traditional Raman spectroscopy into the terahertz/low-frequency region to explore a similar range of energy transitions as terahertz spectroscopy, without conceding the ability to compute the fingerprint region.
This region exhibits a novel “structural fingerprint” to balance the traditional “chemical fingerprint” of Raman, which enables the analysis of both chemical composition and molecular structure at the same time within one system for modern materials characterization.
It enables clear real-time differentiation of the structural attributes of material, which then allows the correct identification and analysis of raw material sources, contamination and defects, polymorphs, phase monitoring, crystal formation, and synthesis processes.
Measurement of structural analysis and composition in real-time and simultaneously eliminates the requirement for several instruments and samples, decreasing training, capital, and maintenance costs.
The main benefits of the THz-Raman® Spectroscopy Microscope Systems are listed below:
- Easy to use and compact
- Offers speedy, more complete and reliable measurements
- Can be adapted with any of the existing Raman systems
- Real-time chemical analysis and structural monitoring
- Better SNR with integral calibration reference
- Single Raman measurement offers both molecular structure and chemical composition
The main features of the THz-Raman® Spectroscopy Microscope Systems are listed below:
- Simple optical in/out switch moves the system from optical path when not working
- Well-matched with Olympus, Nikon, Zeiss, and Leica microscopes
- Quick collection of THz-Raman® spectra from 5 cm-1 - >3000 cm-1 (150 GHz- 90 THz)
- Can be provided as a total custom configured system
- Fiber coupling allows easy interface to a wide range of spectrometers
The THz-Raman® Spectroscopy Microscope Systems are used in the following areas:
- Trace detection and source attribution of drugs/explosives/hazmat
- Polymorph identification and analysis
- Crystallization and reaction monitoring
- Structural studies of photovoltaics, nano- and bio-materials, and semiconductors
XLF-CLM and XLF-C Benchtop THz-Raman® Platforms from Ondax
Ondax XLF-CLM with holder for sample vial or cuvette
Ondax XLF-C with fiber optic input module for external laser