Lumenera’s Lu375 series of enclosed multi-megapixel cameras have been developed for use in a wide range of industrial and security applications requiring high resolution and modest cost.
With 2048x1536 resolution and on-board processing these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value. Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface.
Advanced camera control is available through a complete SDK, with sample code available to quickly integrate camera functions. Hardware and software-based synchronization trigger is provided standard. Board level and custom form factor can also be provided.
- 3.1MP, color, progressive scan sensor
- Low noise CMOS technology
- 12fps at full 2048x1536 resolution, 20fps at 1600x1200 (sub-window)
- Auto white balance and auto exposure
- Snapshot mode for use with strobe
- GPI/O for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting (4in/4out)
Download the Brochure for More Information