Lumenera’s 1.4 megapixel research-grade USB 2.0 camera offers very low dark current noise. The product features include a high quality Sony HAD ICS205 CCD sensor, vivid color response with color model and excellent NIR sensitivity with the monochrome and up to 14-bit pixel data.
Lumenera’s Lw135R digital camera has improved noise performance over their predecessors. These redesigned research-grade cameras accumulate very little dark current noise making them ideal for OEM applications that require long integration times including gel documentation, microplate readers, PCR, cell counting and machine vision.
High sensitivity allows these cameras to be deployed in the most challenging applications. With a fully global electronic shutter and small image integration time, this camera can capture high-speed motion images with no blur.
The scientific grade option (-SCI) is built under a strictly controlled clean room environment to ensure that there are no visible defects found in the optical path. This is a key requirement for applications using collimated light sources, including custom and OEM microscopy. Board level (Lw130R) as well as custom form factors also available.
- High quality Sony ½” Sony ICX205 sensor
- Incredibly low dark current noise in an uncooled camera
- Vivid color response (with color model)
- Color or monochrome, interline transfer progressive scan, 1.4 megapixel CCD sensor
- 15fps at full 1392 x 1040 resolution, 22fps 640 x 480
- Binning and region of interest (ROI) options improve sensitivity and provide higher frame rates
Download the Brochure for More Information