Lumenera’s Lm165 mini CCD USB 2.0 megapixel cameras are designed for use in a wide range of industrial and scientific applications, especially those with low-light conditions where there is a need for a high dynamic range and with tight space constraints.
Measuring 44x44x56mm, these compact cameras offer the same performance as the company’s USB 2.0 camera line, delivering outstanding image quality and value. The features of the Lm165 model include GPI/O, multiple mounting points, 15 fps at full 1392x1040 resolution, 30 fps 640x480 binning mode, and on-board processing.
The Electronic Global Shutter is ideal for capturing objects in high-speed motion and strobe lighting. Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still image capture are provided across a mini USB 2.0 digital interface.
Both monochrome and color product models are offered. Software and hardware based synchronization trigger is provided standard.
- Locking industrial mini USB
- RJ45 GPI/O connector for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting
- 3 software configurable bidirectional I/O and 2 optically isolated ports (1in/1out)
- High quality Sony HAD ICX285 CCD sensor with electronic global shutter
- Based on the Lw camera platform with 32 MB RAM
- Excellent sensitivity with high color fidelity
Download the Brochure for More Information