The highly innovative USB3.0 family of cameras from Lumenera are based on proven CMOSIS CMV2000 and 4000 Rev3 sensors, offering low noise and high sensitivity.
Lumenera has combined the highly anticipated USB 3.0 interface, a high-speed global shutter, and a CMOS sensor from CMOSIS, all in a new compact package that exudes performance.
CMOSIS cameras deliver image quality that rivals CCD sensors at very high frame rates and a lower cost than CCD. Built in FPGA-based image processing off-loads the work from your computer and ensures the highest image quality without having to compromise on performance.
- Very high frame rates up to 170 fps
- Blur-free global shutter CMOS sensor
- 2 and 4 megapixel color, mono, NIR solutions
- Built in image processing and frame memory
- Low noise and high sensitivity
- Robust, sleek enclosure
- Compact design for integration
- Industrial and scientific models.
Download the Brochure for More Information