The new Ultra Dual Axis Autocollimator uses the latest CCD technology and is a highly versatile instrument that offers high stability and accuracy over a broad application range. A tablet PC controls the digital autocollimator with a clear touch-screen software. This wide range autocollimator comes with a laser sighting aid for simple setup. When this is combined with the clear visual display on the autocollimators tablet PC and set up is easy even over long distances or with small reflectors.
The Ultra Autocollimator also includes as standard the Taylor Hobson dedicated Electro Optics applications software that enables advanced measurement, analysis and calculation of a range of features such as twist, straightness, squareness, parallelism, flatness, polygons and indexing tables.
The key features of the Ultra Dual Axis Digital autocollimator are:
- Wide measurement range (1800 seconds)
- High accuracy over the entire range (0.2 seconds)
- Simultaneous dual axis operation and display
- Laser sighting aid for easy set up
- Simple touch-screen operation
- Clear software with full electro optics applications package
- Available in a range of languages including Japanese and Chinese