The Lynx CMOS Sensor available from PHOTONIS is a full solid-state technology-based Night Vision and Homeland Security Digital Sensor that operates in both low-light level and daylight. It connects night vision to Command and Control (C4I) in suburban and urban surveillance at night.
The Lynx CMOS Sensor is designed to operate in low-light level conditions. It is suitable for surveillance purposes where high-resolution detection is critical across varying light conditions. The new sensor can be easily integrated into a number of camera platforms.
The product features of the Lynx CMOS Sensor are:
- 1.3 MP image sensor with SXGA 1280x1024 resolution
- Excellent functioning in low-light level conditions
- Frame rates up to 100 fps at full resolution with < 4e- read noise
- Power consumption under 350 mW
- Solid-state technology
- Low-light-to-daylight imaging
The applications of the Lynx CMOS Sensor are:
- CCTV security and surveillance
- Man-portable vision systems
- Unmanned remote posts
- Vehicle protection
- Passive low light level imaging