THe Axio Imager 2 is suitable for use in a wide range of applications in neuroscience, cell biology, pathology, and molecular genetics. It can be used with equipment that can be precisely tailored in order to satisfy the specific requirements. Light intensity, motorized aperture and luminous field diaphragm can be automatically adjusted. The axio imager 2 can be used for Acquiring fluorescence images with high signal-to-noise ratio.
The key features of the Axio Imager 2 are:
- New high performance focus for ensuring high precision
- Brilliant optics and bright fluorescence
- ACR can be used for automatically detecting and configuring objectives and filter sets for Axio Imager.Z2
- Motorization for reproducible component settings and automated processes
- ZEN imaging software is used for automatically configuring all motorized components
- Optional TFT monitor is available for producing reproducible results and controlling all the components
- Contrast manager and light manager ensure defined conditions and produce reproducible results at all times
- Motorized reflector turret is capable of accommodating around six to ten push and click filter modules.