The advanced high-performance, fully integrated, 4-port readout, thermoelectrically cooled Quad-RO: 4096 camera with electronically balanced quadrants, dual speed readout, on board memory to guarantee images w/o losses, capability to read images at 4-port or single port and industry standard firewire (IEEE 1394a) interface is designed for indirect imaging of X-rays or other Lambertian sources.
When Quad-RO: 4096 camera is used with the software-selectable dual speed operation and gains, the system can be optimized for any demanding applications. The GdOS:Tb phosphor screens are available for 8, 12 and 17 keV at an emission wavelength of 550 nm.
Key Features and Benefits
- On-board memory to guarantee loss free images
- Unique mechanical design with fiberoptic extended outside vacuum allows system performance optimization with custom phosphor screens
- Image files compatible with FIT2D software from ESRF
- Thermoelectrically Peltier cooling for vibration free operation
- Electronically balanced quadrants to deliver extremely uniform raw image
- Industry standard Firewire (IEEE 1394a) interface
- Two readout speeds / port
- Four-port and single-port readout options