With the Thermo ScientificTM ARLTM EQUINOX 3000 X-Ray Diffractometer, precise measurements can be made quickly. This research-grade diffraction system has more X-Ray sources, a bigger sample area, and detectors with greater resolution.
Massive assemblies, automatic samplers, furnaces, and other sample handling equipment may all fit in this diffractometer’s spacious sample compartment, which is large enough to hold a range of samples. The EQUINOX curved detector concurrently measures all diffraction peaks.
Using this low-cost device, crystallographic findings can be acquired quickly to analyze unstable compounds or phase transitions.
- Scanning is not required. It simultaneously measures the whole 2 theta range in real-time.
- ARL EQUINOX 3000 measurements are extremely fast compared to other diffractometers due to its unique Inel curved detector that has the potential to measure all diffraction peaks in a simultaneous manner. Due to this acquisition in real-time, all kinetic studies are facilitated.
- Available sample holders include an automatic 6 or 30 position sample changer, a capillary sample holder for transmission mode, a small thin layer attachment, and a spinning sample holder for reflection and transmission mode.
- The Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ EQUINOX 3500 is an evolution of ARL EQUINOX 3000 model. It is exactly the same configuration except that it works with a larger radius of curvature detector, and hence high resolution XRD data can be obtained wherever needed.
- Application areas include education, pharmaceuticals, cement, metallurgy, mining, geology, environment, and research.