Lumenera has introduced a high-quality, 5-megapixel (MP) microscopy camera called INFINITY5-5. The unit offers excellent speeds at high resolution, and is based on the Sony® Pregius™ global shutter CMOS sensor that matches sCMOS technology.
With features like rapid focusing at high frame rates of around 75 frames per second, the INFINITY5-5 camera can perform well in a variety of applications.
The 2/3″ sensor format of the INFINITY5-5 camera offers a resolution of 2464 x 2056 using 3.45-micron pixels. In addition, the HDMI output enables the INFINITY5-5 to link to a computer as well as an HDMI monitor or television for applications requiring knowledge sharing.
Simultaneous Live Viewing on Computer and HDMI Monitor
The camera can be operated by directly linking it to an HDMI monitor. Alternately, it can be connected to a Mac or PC through USB 3 for previewing and capturing the images. The soft-touch response buttons can be used to control the camera either with or without connection to a PC.
Ready to Perform
The INFINITY5-5 camera is ready to perform and comes with power supply, cables (HDMI and USB), as well as INFINITY CAPTURE software for routine imaging requirements such as video clips, image capture, live preview, and camera setting adjustments.
Moreover, the INFINITY5-5 camera offers third-party interoperability with LabView analysis software, MatLab systems engineering software, MetaMorph and Micro-Manager microscopy software, and DirectShow and TWAIN interfaces.
Specialized algorithms from Lumenera guarantee precise color reproduction that provides a sample preview on a monitor corresponding with the view in the microscope eyepiece.
All Lumenera microscopy cameras are provided with an industry-leading, full four-year warranty.
- Monochrome or color IMX252 Global Shutter CMOS sensor with 2/3″ optical format, offering 2464 x 2056 resolution using 3.45 x 3.45 μm pixels
- Sony Pregius global shutter sensor technology
- Dual output to HDMI and USB 3 compatible monitor
- Fast frame rates at approximately 75 fps at full resolution in 8-bit
- Selectable 12- or 8-bit pixel data
- Intuitive on-camera buttons for image capture, white balance, and power
- Software is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit operating systems, and MAC OS X 10.13
- High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for easy connectivity and fastest image delivery; USB 2.0 supported
- Recommended coupler: 0.6x–0.7x
- Support available for third-party capture and analysis applications—MetaMorph and Micro-Manager
Need a Camera for Your Microscope? Choose Lumenera's INFINITY Microscopy Cameras