Fiberguide Industries provides users with V-Grooves, which are incredibly tight tolerance one-dimensional arrays, as well as two-dimensional arrays, both of which have been manufactured through the company’s patented techniques. With a diameter range from several fibers up to thousands of fibers, depending upon the application, these optical arrays can be used in a wide variety of applications that require optical switching. These fibers can also be applied in sensing applications that require the use of spatial optical data, such as in DNA sequencing procedures, as well as nuclear research and astronomy related experiments.
Standard Product Specifications
- Fiber Type: Single Mode, Multimode
- Array End:
- Precision Machined Housings
- Silica V-Grooves
- Custom Silicon Wafers
- Connector Options: SMA, FC, ST, SC, LC, MTP, etc.
- Packaging: Fiberguide Industries can specifically design and fabricate custom array housings and sheathing arrangements that provide additional protection to fiber for a number of different applications.
- Standard Temperature Range: -40 °C to +100 °C / -40 °F to +212 °F