Goldeye short-wave infrared (SWIR) cameras, offered by Allied Vision, feature an advanced scientific design. Cameras within this model showcase an option for a cooling chamber filled with nitrogen gas and a fan-less, compact, and robust industrial design.
Designed with active thermoelectric cooling (TEC) technology, the Goldeye camera series is designed to reduce noise, enable consistent high image quality, and perform with extended exposure times.
Capturing high-quality low-noise images, Goldeye SWIR cameras are the preferred choice for scientific applications and micro-imagery uses.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+)
- VGA resolution
- InGaAs FPAs, 900 nm to 1700 nm
- Up to 100 fps
- Stabilized thermoelectric sensor cooling
- Analog high gain mode
- Optocoupled and TTL I/Os, RS 232
- Look-up tables (LUTs)
- Storable user sets
- A wide range of mounts and IR filter options
- Integrated non-uniformity, defect-pixel, and background correction