The PI nano XY and XYZ low-profile piezo scanning stages are optimized for easy integration into high-resolution microscopes. They feature a very low profile of 20 mm (0.8") and a large aperture designed to hold Petri dishes and standard slide holders. The long travel ranges of up to 200 x 200 x 200 µm with nanometer closed-loop resolution are ideal for leading-edge microscopy and imaging applications.
Cost Effective Design, High Performance
PInano series piezo positioning stages have been developed to offer high performance at least cost. For closed loop, highly-stable operations, piezo-resistive sensors are directly applied to the moving structure and the displacement of the stage platform is accurately measured. The extremely high sensitivity of the sensors offer optimum position stability and responsiveness and nanometer resolution. A proprietary servo controller considerably enhances the motion linearity compared to conventional piezoresistive sensor controllers.
High Reliability and Long Lifetime
The compact P-545 systems are provided with preloaded PICMA high-performance piezo actuators which are integrated into a advanced, FEA-modeled, flexure guiding system. The PICMA actuators feature co-fired ceramic encapsulation and offer high-performance and consistency when compared to conventional piezo actuators. Actuators, guidance and sensors are maintenance-free, not subject to wear and offer extraordinary reliability.
The product features of the PI Nano Microscope Stage are:
- Low profile for easy integration: 20 mm (0.8")
- Up to 200 x 200 x 200 µm travel ranges
- Large clear aperture for 3 x 1" slides
- Recessed sample holders for maximized utility available
- Outstanding lifetime due to PICMA piezo actuators
- Cost-effective design due to piezoresistive sensors
- Compatible w/ leading image acquisition software package
- Closed-loop control for high repeatability and accuracy
- Millisecond step time, ideal for super-resolution microscopy
- 24-bit controller w/ USB, ethernet, RS-232
- Interface and analog control
- Available manual long-travel stage with motor upgrade option