The ORM400 dual-channel picoammeter from Bentham is used as a data acquisition interface in DC systems using current generating detectors.
Wide dynamic range measurements with excellent linearity can be attained as this picoammeter offers short-circuit detector operation and a remarkable six decades of gain.
The ORM400 dual-channel picoammeter, available with an auxiliary voltage input, can be operated from the front panel or totally automated over the USB interface. Under-load and over-load flags are added to enhance ideal remote operation.
- Low noise
- Single unit for two detector systems
- High gain accuracy and stability
- High performance picoammeter with six decades of gain
- Virtual ground (virtual null) input
- Front panel control
- Double width module housed within the 417/417T unit
- Fully programmable via USB 2.0 interface
- Auxiliary voltage input
- Dual input, six decade picoammeter