The SpectraPro spectrometers from Princeton Instruments have established new standards for reliable, high-performance spectroscopy for over 25 years. Researchers all across the globe rely on these prevalent spectrographs and monochromators for a wide range of scientific and industrial applications.
Building upon the legacy of these well-established research instruments, Princeton Instruments has currently developed an even more adaptable and higher-resolution spectroscopy solution. The company’s new SpectraPro HRS imaging spectrographs are fully packed with the newest technology and can facilitate just about any spectroscopy application that can be thought of.
The key benefits of the SpectraPro HRS include:
- ResXtreme™ spectral deconvolution improves spectral resolution and SNR up to 60%
- Exclusive AccuDrive™ grating drive system delivers up to 3X improvement in wavelength accuracy
- Highly precise wavelength and intensity calibration with IntelliCal system
- High spectral resolution PLUS reduced astigmatism
- Completely supported by 64-bit LightField software
- Multiple exit ports offer unparalleled versatility for multi-detector operation