The FlexiSpec® fiber probe couplers from art photonics GmbH allows easy coupling of fiber probes with any FTIR spectrometer. Coupling of FlexiSpec® probes with FT-spectrometers eliminates the necessity to prepare samples and put them into the sample chamber, and makes remote analysis possible for molecular reaction monitoring in-line.
The FPC-6M is the newest generation fiber probe coupler for large FTIR-spectrometers based on six mirror design providing the maximum coupling efficiency with a variety of fiber probes. It can be installed in sample chamber of a number of different FTIR spectrometers from Thermo Fisher: iS10, iS50, Nicolet 6700, and Nexus 670.
The FPC-6M can be tailored to match iBox and other industrial or lab FTIR- spectrometers, coupling probes with SMA or other connectors.
- Efficient coupling of fiber probe to FTIR-spectrometer
- Compatible with sample chamber of iS5 and other FTIR
- In/Out ports compatible with SMA-terminated fiber probes
- Mirror optics to enable operation in wide spectral range
- Pre-aligned for distinct FTIR-model and adjustable to maximize coupling efficiency
- Upgradable for a variety of FTIR-models and adjustable for high coupling efficiency
- Upgrading Lab FTIR to replace sampling for remote reaction monitoring in-line
- Easy to install in sample chamber - as any other accessories
- Process-control with robust fiber probe terminated by SMA or other connectors
Transmission spectrum of Diamond ATR-probe, 2 m length (PIR-fiber), coupled by FPC-6M to FTIR-spectrometer iS10 (LN-MCT).
Acetone absorption obtained with 1,5 m long Diament ATR-PIR probe, FPC-6M & N-6700.