Carl Zeiss, a leading provider of microscopy solutions for a variety of research, clinical and industrial applications, introduces a new generation of ergonomic and compact tissue culture microscopes with its Primo Vert Monitor. The microscope makes the quick check of living cells faster and easier than ever before, replacing traditional eyepieces with an integrated digital camera and LCD display.
Primo Vert Monitor users can work in a more relaxed position because their heads are no longer fixed to microscope eyepieces, allowing for easy and convenient inspection of living cells whether users are sitting or standing. Because the monitor can be tilted from 45° up to 80°, researchers can easily adjust the LCD monitor to their individual posture. In addition, eyeglasses are no longer an obstacle during microscopic work; they do not have to be removed when checking microscopic images in the LCD monitor.
For documentation and safety purposes, the microscopic images can easily be stored to the SD memory card via the integrated push-to-save camera. This does not require a PC connection, allowing the whole system to work as a stand-alone solution in all laboratories. Additionally, a computer can be connected to the USB 2 port on the stand, and the images can be processed via the Carl Zeiss AxioVision LE software at no additional cost.
Further advantages of Primo Vert Monitor are:
- For reliable microscopic images: high-quality optics provide high-contrast and brilliant images. Long working distances provide plenty of space for cell culture dishes.
- For more efficiency: there is one universal phase slider (Ph1) for all objectives from 10x, 20x and 40x; this means no need to change phase positions when switching magnifications.
- For the safety of our environment: Primo Vert Monitor is equipped with LED lighting. LEDs are characterized by long-life and low-power consumption, saving energy and saving costs.
- For easy orientation: objective-indicators for fast identification of magnification.
- For convenient working: special skin-friendly material coated on all operating elements and carrying handle on the back of the scope.