PO Box 1437
PH: 1 (609) 466 0639
Visit Sci-in Tech Website
Request Quote for Further Information
Sci-in Tech has over 30 years of experience in assembly techniques, inventing, designing, and offering any type of fabrication. Conceptual design with 3-D CAD software allows quick prototyping. High performance vacuum and thermoelectric cooling, precision assembly and components offer a variety of CCD's to be used.
Standard types of manufacturing used are:
- Instrument maker machining services using extremely close tolerances, 3D profiling, EDM, Chemical machining, grinding, lapping, and more.
- Prototyping and regular components from typical and exotic materials of metals, plastics, ceramics and precious metals.
- Use of standard or custom components and materials in vacuum system technology.
- Welding and vacuum brazing of similar and dissimilar materials.
- Custom optomechanical components with lenses and mirrors
These services can offer unusually quick turnaround times with cosmetically attractive components and very competitive pricing of single components or assemblies.