The TENSOR spectrometer is the ideal tool for rapid identification, quantification and
verification of routine samples. It integrates high-performance, affordability and excellent flexibility with an interactive and
The salient features of the TENSOR are:
- High-sensitivity performance with the high-throughput,
permanently aligned patented RockSolid cube corner interferometer.
- Simplicity of measurement, customizable workspaces and wizards that help setting up analytical methods.
- The manipulation and evaluation routines in the OPUS software are designed for multiple file operation.
- The simplicity of the software and of the instrument itself make the TENSOR series spectrometer easy-to-operate, even by untrained personnel.
Bruker Artificial Intelligence Network
The TENSOR spectrometer allows auto-recognition of the sampling accessories and optical components. The beam splitters, sources, detectors and lasers can be exchanged. At the beginning of a measurement, all
the relevant parameters are transferred to the software. The TENSOR uses the Online
PerformanceGuard to make sure that all optical components, automation units and accessories are constantly monitored.
TENSOR series can be used for basic quality control, but also expanded to a
full research system. A complete line of FT-IR accessories help the user to choose conveniently the sampling methods. The TENSOR is extremely flexible. It allows, for instance, to add external sampling modules for demanding applications
such as FT-IR micro-analysis, thermogravimetric coupling, high-throughput screening devices and hyperspectral imaging. A wide range of external and sample
compartment accessories are offered to suit specific and customized applications.
Using the TENSOR 37, it is possible to conveniently exchange the optical components
and expand the spectral range to the far-IR region or convert the system to a powerful FT-NIR spectrometer system and vice versa.
FT-NIR spectroscopy offers unique advantages including:
- Samples can be measured without dilution.
- As glass vials are transparent in NIR, the samples can be analyzed in their containers.
- Quartz fiber optics facilitate the NIR light to be transmitted over long distances for process control and remote measurement.
TENSOR is specifically designed to consistently offer reliable results. The internal
validation unit (IVU) has built-in standards that verify the accuracy and precision of the system. TENSOR software integrates full 21 CFR part 11 and GLP compliance.